Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Calgon, take me away...

No, really, take me away. I'm sitting here looking at someone's negative tax returns, realising that I'll need to do more work for this client, when a root canal would be easier. Easier for both of us. She lives on the other side of the country and doesn't actually keep my emails so that I'll have to explain all this, all over again in months to come. Annoying, to say the least.

Then, I'll answer the phone and tell them that HRH cannot take their call right now, but will return their call if they give a name and a phone number. Apparently, that is not something they want to share. I am going to contact the phone company, find out where they live and pay them a visit. Not!

Nor am I psychic. Sometimes It's hard to contain the sarcasm. It's hard to keep from telling the callers that no, the crysatl ball is kinda cloudy on Tuesdays, so, no, I will not be able to tell them to the minute when HRH will be available. Now, if they just give aname and a number...

No comments: