Tuesday, February 12, 2008

You know you're slipping when...

You know you're slipping when it takes 12 hours to process an event. Something didn't sit right me with me after I returned from the neighbor's. There was this anxious feeling that a glass of merlot wouldn't wash away. It wasn't until 6 o'clock in the morning I realized that the reason I had this horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach was because my neighbor had pulled a fast one on me and I had (unknowingly) gone along with it.
When I thrashed out these events with HRH, he agreed that something hadf gone down that wasn't exactly kosher. The thing is that the milk has spilled and there is nothing that can be done now. I just have to remind myself that I need to be on guard around this neighbor and expect the unexpected. People aren't always as they seem.

No comments: